Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ali Nadem!!!!!

Well as I promised in my last post i was going to give you an artist that is all about hard electro and that person issss……ALI NADEM!!!! this dude is amazing at what he does and what he does best is make awesome hard electro such as 2010,texas chainsaw massacre remix,and judgement day(and that’s only to name a few) which are put into electro dancing videos and is a favorite among hard electro lovers but i do have one complaint about ali nadem. it kinda gets repetitive!!!! but it might just be me because I listen to a lot of his music and it might just be running loops in my head haha well that’s my question for you today. listen to Ali Nadem’s songs and let me know if you think it all just runs together or it really is that the music all sounds the same. Dont get me wrong I love Ali Nadem’s work but I really gotta know if it’s just me. well that’s all for today signing off – Hed-Phown5

Great song

http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/94475660/file.html <- here is a DL of one of his songs
http://www.youtube.com/user/ToxikMuzik <- and here is his youtube page listen then tell me what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment