Wednesday, July 7, 2010

!!!!!!!!Hi!!!!!!!!!!

Well where to start? my names Hayro but you could call me Hed-Phown5 (headphones) and I stay in Huntington Park CA, annnd I guess I'm just kinda bored but if anything I'm going to be posting up some music that i think are awsomelicious or just what I'm listening to and i'll even post up any upcoming events or parties crack or not i'll be sure to let you know. I'm more about electro and hard style, i myself don't shuffle but i love to electro dance, I'm the leader of M-MED (mighty morphing electro dancers) its just starting up but i'll be sure to let you know about anything going on like meet ups and stuff if you wanna join send me a message with a link to a video of you e-dancing and I'm hoping to get M-Med into D*G so we could meet all the other Electro Dancers. And I'll try to keep updating(if i don't lag it) but yeah thats just about it for now cya.   - Hed-Phown5

No comments:

Post a Comment